Q: How do you create share schedule in SSRS ?
To create shared schedules
- Click Site Actions.
- Click Site Settings.
- In the Reporting Services section, click Manage Shared Schedules.
- Click Add Schedule to open the Schedule Properties page.
- Enter a descriptive name for the schedule. On the application pages used to work with Reporting Services reports, this name will appear in drop-down lists in schedule definition pages throughout the site. Avoid long names that are hard to read. Do follow a naming convention that puts the most description information at the beginning of the name.
- Choose a frequency. Depending on the frequency you choose, the schedule options that appear on the page might change to support that frequency (for example, if you choose Month, the name of each month will appear on the page).
- Define the schedule. Not all schedule combinations can be supported in a single schedule.
- Set a start and end date.
- Click OK. Read more ...